Auriderm® illume eye crème
Auriderm® for Dark Circles Under The Eyes
Auriderm® illume eye crème with Vitamin K Oxide can help reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
Fragile capillaries that leak blood close to the skin’s surface cause dark circles under the eyes. This pool of blood oxidizes and turns a reddish-blue color, similar to a bruise. The skin under the eyes is very thin and often almost transparent and the reddish-blue tint is what you see as dark circles or bags under the eyes.
- Vitamin K Oxide help reduce or eliminate discoloration from hemosiderin
- Emollient vehicle helps moisturize and fill in this thin skin area
- Ingredients also help tighten skin to reduce the appearance of shadows
- Strengthens capillaries to reduce hemosiderin deposits
- Contains light-reflecting minerals to reduce the transparency of the skin and dark pigment
Auriderm illume eye crème with Vitamin K Oxide helps to clear hemosiderin, making it particularly effective for those where this is the cause of their dark circles. Auriderm illume eye crème helps to strengthen the capillaries and reduce or prevent further hemosiderin deposits. In addition, its specially formulated cream base contains agents to help plump the area and reflective agents to reduce the appearance of the dark circles. Illume eye crème can be used by all patients, regardless of the particular etiology of their condition.
Auriderm® is available for purchase at The Maas ClinicTM and at The Appearance Care CenterTM. Please call our office to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our aesthetic nurse specialists so we can determine if you are an appropriate candidate for Auriderm®